We take honor in introducing ourselves as a firm of Corrosion Control Company, Channel partner, licensee and contracting agency. A Professionally managed Organization for the solution required for the Rebar, Pipe and Coating Industry.
We have immense experience by assigning specialized application contracts with many construction companies in Nuclear, Thermal Power, Oil & Gas and Infrastructure sectors.
Our Gummidipoondi, Chennai Factory is strategically located near many Sea Ports, Transport Hubs, Steel Depots, Steel Mills, and Power Plants. Having such a Great advantage of location, we have completed several job orders to the entire satisfaction of Clients, EPC, Contractors, TPI.
Our services include strictly following the requirement of design standards, planning, scheduling, and execution.
- Clear monitoring of usual and specific corrosion issues and design of standard systems.
- Rebar FBE Coating as per IS 13620-1993.
- Rebar Coating Plant – 8mm to 40mm bar diameter.
- Pipe Coating as per AWWA, IS and Project Consultant specification.
- Internal Coating – Mobile Plant for the Large Diameter Pipe – 400mm to 3250mm (16”to130”).
- Internal Coating – Mobile Plant for the Narrow Diameter Pipe – 50mm to 400mm (3” to 16”).
- External Coating – Mobile Plant for the Pipes – 100mm to 2200mm (4” to 88”).
- In-situ Automation Rigs for Pipe Internal Blast cleaning & Coating for various pipe diameters ranging from ø 400mm to ø 3200mm (ø 16” to ø 126”).
- UL, WRAS, IS certified Paint product applications. Glass Flake Epoxy, Vinyl Esters, Solvent Free Epoxy, Elastomeric Poly Urethane, Poly Urea Lining for up to 2mm DFT in a single coat application method using Plural Component Pumps having Mix ratio 99:1 for Poly Ester, Vinyl Ester with high Fillers,1:1 to 8:1 for Epoxy, PU & Poly Urea.
- Cellulose and Hydrocarbon Intumescent Fire Retardant Coating for Steel Structures.
Processes are integrated according to powder coating manufacturer and/or current industry specification including ASTM, NACE, SSPC, AWWA and BIS standards.
We provide technical support through our network of Powder & Liquid material suppliers and industry trade organizations.
We are an active participant in the protective coating industry associations including NACE, SSPC, CII to ensure you are provided up to date and state of the art coating service coordinated to specification.
We have the most effective and dependable coating process equipment available utilizing state of the art equipment and materials provided by reputable companies such as Graco, ITW Gema, Siemens, Bosch, Wheelabrator, Ervin Industries, and Industrial Equipment.
We have over twenty years of experience applying Liquid & Powder coatings for corrosion protection to the industries we serve.
We focused exclusively on Niche Segment coating application only.
Our approach is to nurture a service-partner alliance and drive project management outcome with speed, safety, reliability, and accuracy.
We would be grateful if you would accord us the privilege and pleasure to work on your Projects.
Assuring you of our best services & co-operation at all times.